July 10, 2010

I’M IN HEAVEN

I realized it wasn’t a dream
But the stars were perfectly aligned
Because every fantasy I thought of
Was already on your mind

And I didn’t want for nothing
And there was nothing you wouldn’t do
I realized I’m in heaven
Anytime I’m lying next to you

I saw the sun winking at me
As it gave way to the night
And the moon came up smiling
Providing us with nothing but the perfect light

The gentle breeze was like a serenade
And it sounded like a song
The way we feel together
 Should be call all night long

And I don’t want for nothing
And there’s nothing you wouldn’t do
‘Cause I realized I’m in heaven
Anytime I’m lying next to you

So let the angels harmonize
And Gabriel blow his horn
As we celebrate the special day
Our perfect love was born

Flowers stand in bloom
And even the waters are standing still
Mother Nature spoke out loud
I love the way this feels!

It’s a love meant for a lifetime
Given to us to share
I know for sure I’m in heaven
As long as you are there

C2010 Wayne Box Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment