June 27, 2013

LOVE FLIGHT


©2013 Wayne Box Miller

If you close your eyes and let me in
I'll take you places you've never been
Directly to a paradise
Where lovers go to feel just right

So just lay back this is not pretend
Baby this is real so lets begin
I've made the plans, just for you
To taste the rainbow, every hue

I know you're scared and you have doubts
you've been let down, left without
It ends tonight, your dreams come true
I'm going to make the perfect love to you

Oh I know what you need I've been taking notes
From our conversations quote by quote
of what you like and how many times
and what works for you body and stimulates your mind
What gets you off and turns you on
And what you don't like, so I can’t go wrong

So lets begin the time is now
you relax and I'll show you how
I see your smile so I know you believe
As long as you're happy I'll get what I need

All your love and all of you
is a perfect night and a dream come true
And I won't stop until I have nothing left
I'll give you my all, give you my best

From head to toe, and deeper still
lies lots of passion and plenty of thrills
so just let go, and we'll take flight
The time is now, for our lovers delight

Then we’ll ascend above the clouds
let go of the fears and love out loud
and love until we’re no longer standing
This night of love ends with a perfect landing
Safe In each others arms...



No comments:

Post a Comment